When I saw a few ads of apple and airtel using Gandhi in their value statement advertisement. I felt that they need to pay a royalty to the Gandhi Trust. If the photographer can get paid then the Gandhi Trust should also get paid. Here is a twitter discussion with Prashant.
This is one of the most wonderful iPad app for tracking your expenses, income, balancing your bank accounts or setting up budgets. The is a free version, which lets you do a few entries, the paid version is 4.99 usd. Need less to say absolutely worth it. Please get it, if you are looking at getting your finances all in one place.
Here is an interesting presentation by Ashish Puntamberkar. I don’t believe Mumbai is dying as Ashish says, people die, places don’t die, and the old gives in to you. But we certainly could well do with better Infrastructure! I was trying to find someone who really cares and also capable of visualizing such a change, Ashish Puntambekar is one such visionary. Check out this video below
Some Features of this Project are
1 Provides free housing, affordable education and healthcare for 9 Million slum-dwellers based on the dwelling concept
2. Provides better & faster Transport : 210 Km of Underground Subway … 60 % Reduction in Network Loa
3. Repays , the entire US $ 46 Billion debt of Maharashtra State as a single bulletpayment to deliver a debt free state by 2014
4. Transforms Mumbai into a large International Financial Centre : Creates two new financial centres and & Other Amenities … Universities etc
5. Invests US $ 40 Billion in Rural Education and another US $ 50 Billion in Rural health ( Total $ 90 Bn ) … to implement President Kalam’s PURA Model…thereby preventing Rural Migration to Indian cities.In addition the project will finance an additional 30,000 check dams in Marathwada and Vidharbha to raise water tables and will build a huge Ring Corridor in Maharashtra ( Mumbai – Nashik – Nagpur- Gadchiroli – Nanded – Pune Mumbai )
6. Applies principles of Intelligent Urbanism to create large open spaces, recreation facilities and culture facilities in Mumbai that will rival the worlds leading cities
7. Finally … the project will catalyze a tripling of the city’s GDP by 2018 and … by 2024, Mumbai’s GDP will exceed Singapore’s current GDP @ $ 310.69 Billion
A skill which men are not biologically evolved at, add to that paucity of time, leads to new ways to shop. Welcome to online grocery store, Shop for greens, veges, fruits and while you are at it, look at some mouth watering Namkeens too.
Recently, I have stopped going to grocery shop, first a man feels very odd, buying vegetables, it is just clumsy. Yes, once in a while a man might feel metro-sexual and go to buy vegetables, but not everyday, women are biologically endowed to shop (gathering fruits and berries), while men are hunters or farmers. 🙂
FeshnDaily and Shopveg.in are the two sites I have started to depend on to save me the clumsy job of buying groceries and vegetables. The less we depend on women for our needs the more pure our love will be, I believe.
Next Aim: To shop for a pair of Jeans Online.